Research and Development for Natural Effective Treatments
HomeoPet’s aim is to provide leading edge research for the development of effective and novel treatments which are both homeopathic by definition and still meet the full criteria of evidence based medicines.
Why We Research
HomeoPet research is primarily targeted at improving the quality of life for animals in general. All of HomeoPet’s trials provide data which expands the general knowledge of the conditions on which our research is being conducted. We’re committed to publishing both positive and negative data so that others do not have to futilely traverse the same ground in the future, as we learn both by our success and our failures equally.
Our Standards of Research
Our trial standards are, above all else, based on the ethical behavior towards the rights of those animals to which we are guardians. All trials have involved owner and veterinarian participation to ensure the greatest protection for the animals involved.
HomeoPet’s trials are based on achieving the gold standard so treasured by evidence based medicine.
Where We Research
HomeoPet has run trials in Australia, Ireland, United Kingdom and the USA.
HomeoPet Research Programs
- 20 years of clinical use
- 19 years of data collection
- 2 multi-centric studies
- 1 Licensed and accredited Member of Faculty of the College of HomeoPathy
- 1 registered veterinary nurse
- 2 Professors
- 1 Double board certified behaviorist
- 1 Triple board certified behaviorist
- 2 year PhD complete research program
- 5 Universities
- 11 separate data collection periods under double blind protocols
- 5 double blind placebo controlled trials
- 1 triple blind, three period, three product trial
- 1 placebo controlled cross over trial
- 11,000,000 doses sold
- 15 years of registration and no reported consumer complaints
- 11 years of rigorous data collection with no adverse events reported
- Registered with the:
- FDA-CVM in the USA
- APVMA in Australia
- VMD in the UK
- NZFA in New Zealand
- All source materials are subject to strict and rigorous controls
- All materials sourced in USA and Europe
- Manufactured according to cGMP
- Manufactured in an FDA inspected facility
- Strict quality controls observed prior and post manufacturing
- 2 Deans of Pharmacy involved in process