Promotes a healthy digestive and grooming process. Can aid with signs of furball such as hacking, retching, gagging, vomiting and loss of appetite.
|weight (lb)||drops per dose|
|kittens less than 1lb||2 in at least 8oz of water|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Dose medicine directly into mouth, in water or on food
- Administer one dose 3 times per day, as needed
- In acute cases, the doses can be given every 15 minutes, up 6 -10 doses.
- For cases that are not acute, one dose 3 times daily.
- Once a response is seen, the administration should be reduced to 2 times daily and eventually once daily. When symptoms clear up, discontinue use. If reduction causes symptoms to worsen, original dosing may be continued a little longer before reducing.
- If a remedy is working well and dosing is not reduced, an aggravation of symptoms from overuse may occur. Stopping the remedy for 3 days will reverse the symptoms, and then treatment can begin as if using for the first time, weaning down as mentioned above.
Contact your veterinarian if problems persist.
ADDITIONAL INFO. (MSDS)
INDICATIONS: This remedy can produce relief from the symptoms of Furball (also known as Hairball). It can also help with similar foreign body and digestion symptoms.
ADMINISTRATION: Optimally, the liquid preparation should be dropped directly into the mucous membrane of the mouth including lips; ideally in dogs by pulling out the labial pouch, and in cats by raising the head until the mouth opens. Where an animal finds this distressful, or an owner is unable to comply, the medication can be put in the food, water or milk. Where animals are sensitive to the odor of the alcohol preservative, a 10-20 minute period should be allowed for dilution and evaporation before the liquid or food is presented to the patient. Occasionally, animals will shake their heads as a response to the alcohol preservative; cats may salivate excessively and in these cases, presenting it in food, water or milk works. It can also be added to a sprayer and misted in the air around severely affected patients to calm them down, or dropped around bedding area 3-5 times daily.
ADVERSE EFFECTS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS: None known, other than reversible effect of overdosage. Overdosage will result in a return of symptoms after the symptoms have initially disappeared. Where either increased anxiety or a return of symptoms occurs while on the medication, ceasing to use it will alleviate the effect. Patients who are hypersensitive to homeopathic preparations will show response to a single dose, which may not need to be repeated for some time. For this reason therapy should always start with a single dose and should a major response be seen, therapy should not be recommenced until symptoms relapse, and then only a single dose given for maximum effect. Although there is no evidence that there are any safety issues, extra care should always be taken when dealing with pregnant animals. Should a suspected adverse reaction be seen or advice needed, please contact HomeoPet LLC. Contact your veterinarian if problems persist.
DRUG INTERACTIONS: None known for animal use only. Keep out of reach of children.
PHARMACEUTICAL PRECAUTIONS :Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight, and away from strong odors.
USER SAFETY: No adverse effects have been recorded. There have been reports to the company of beneficial rather than adverse effects. As homeopathics are active in humans, care is advised when handling product. Although a long history of homeopathics used in humans shows a very high safety margin.
ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT: To date none found.
AUTHORIZATION#, NDC#: 61571-577-15