Promotes a healthy digestive and grooming process in felines. Can aid with signs of furball such as hacking, retching, gagging, vomiting and loss of appetite.
|weight (lb)||drops per dose|
|kittens less than 1lb||2 in at least 8oz of water|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Dose medicine directly into mouth, in water or on food
- Administer one dose 3 times per day, as needed
- In acute cases, the doses can be given every 15 minutes, up 6 -10 doses.
- For cases that are not acute, one dose 3 times daily.
- Once a response is seen, the administration should be reduced to 2 times daily and eventually once daily. When symptoms clear up, discontinue use. If reduction causes symptoms to worsen, original dosing may be continued a little longer before reducing.
- If a remedy is working well and dosing is not reduced, an aggravation of symptoms from overuse may occur. Stopping the remedy for 3 days will reverse the symptoms, and then treatment can begin as if using for the first time, weaning down as mentioned above.
Contact your veterinarian if problems persist.
INDICATIONS: A homeopathic remedy that promotes a healthy digestive and grooming process. Can aid with signs of furball such as hacking, retching, gagging, vomiting and loss of appetite.
ADMINISTRATION: Optimally, the liquid preparation should be dropped directly into the mucous membrane of the mouth, including lips, ideally in cats by raising the head until the mouth opens. Where an animal finds this distressful or an owner is unable to comply, the medication can be put in the water or milk. In the case that a pet is sensitive to the odor of the alcohol preservative, a 10 to 20 minute period should be allowed for the alcohol to evaporate before the liquid or food is presented to the patient. Occasionally, when dosed directly into the mouth, the animal may shake their heads as a response to the alcohol preservative. Cats may salivate excessively; in these cases, presenting it in food, water or milk alleviates these effects.
Contact your veterinarian if the problem persists.
ADVERSE EFFECTS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS: None known, other than reversible effect of overdose. Overdose may result in a return of symptoms after the symptoms have initially disappeared. In the case where a return of symptoms occurs while on the medication, ceasing to use it will alleviate the effect. Patients who are hypersensitive to homeopathic preparations will show a response to a single dose, which may not need to be repeated for some time.
Should a suspected adverse reaction be seen or advice needed, please contact HomeoPet at 1-800-555-4461 or email@example.com
DRUG INTERACTIONS: None known for animal use only. Keep out of reach of children.
PHARMACEUTICAL PRECAUTIONS: Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight, and away from strong odors.
USER SAFETY: No adverse effects have been recorded. There have been reports to the company of beneficial rather than adverse effects during trial periods. While homeopathic medicine used in humans shows a very high safety margin, care is advised when handling any product.
ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT: None found to date.
Authorization#, NDC#: 61571-577-15
IMPORTANT NOTE: The information contained within homeopet.com is compiled by a licensed practicing veterinarian* and is for use by professional healthcare specialists for reference purposes ONLY. It should not be used for diagnostic purposes or used in place of proper veterinary care. Nothing contained in the site should be considered an expansion of any claims over and above those specific claims contained on or within HomeoPet product boxes.
*M.V.B., M.R.C.V.S., Vet MF Hom. (Conventional Vet & Homeopath)